Private KFF lessons, testimonials



"Aldrich Sawbwa is a very good teacher, both thorough and patient, and with a good sense of humour. I really enjoy my sessions and can already see the practical benefits. I am very happy with my choice of Kung Fu Fitness to learn Bando, and i wouldn't change to another trainer."
Ben Robinson


"I have been training with Sawbwa for several months . I can honestly say that Sawbwa has a good balance between encouragement and really making me work hard but safely and within my limits. The results have been steady and good - and I have really enjoyed the diversity of training techniques he employs." - Gareth (aka- Dh. Nagaraja )

Dharmachari Nagaraja regularly presents BBC Radio 2's Pause for Thought with Terry Wogan, and has appeared on BBC 1's Heaven and Earth programme. A practising Buddhist for nearly 20 years, he formerly ran the Covent Garden Meditation Centre in London. He is currently involved with the Glasgow Buddhist Centre, where he works as a psychotherapist.

The Buddha at Bedtime Book>>

"I have been doing training with Sawbwa for several months and it just keeps getting better.With Sawbwa learning is easy and enjoyable.You go away from every lesson feeling like your getting somewhere and looking forward to the next one.With the training its not like one's i have been to in the past where your expected to learn everything straight away,its progressive and with Sawbwa being very patient and understanding it makes it easier to pick it up."

Phil Rock

"I have been attending Kung Fu Fitness classes for several months now and I have found the classes to be both varied and enjoyable. I came in order to improve my general fitness and to learn about some practical self-defence techniques, and I feel like the class has helped me to improve me within both of these areas within a relatively short period of time. I would recommend Kung Fu Fitness to anyone who has an interest in the martial arts, and who would like to combine this with fitness work and relaxation techniques including yoga and tai chi."

Oliver
 
Kung Fu Fitness is a combination of different Kung Fu style and Bando Kick boxing (Lethwei).

E- info@kungfufitness.co.uk

W- http://www.kungfufitness.co.uk/